Sunday, February 2, 2014

Tres chic ...









Take some inspiration from the French trends and style and create an ultimate feminine outfit.Just combine a crop top with a high waist midi skirt and of course your favorite high heel shoes.To complete your look put some sparkling jewellery!My 'mallia koubaria' bracelets are my new best friend!
Thanks to iconemesis.co.uk i have a new and fashionable case for my iphone!
xoxo


Top : Zara
Skirt & Sunnies : Asos
Shoes : Bozikis
Clutch : Kem
Socks : H&M
Bracelets : Mallia Koubaria
Iphone Case : Iconemesis


Click on the images below to shop the look:


















2 comments:

  1. I loved the iphone case!! <3
    Yery nice outfit and incredible booties! loved it!

    xx
    as dreamers do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect look Evi!! I am so in love with that skirt

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...